Preparation time: 8minutes
Cooking time: 25-30minutes
- 3 spring onions
- 1 dash red chilli flakes
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp · thai fish sauce
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 chicken pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 can coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Place chopped spring onions, garlic, parsley, coriander, ginger, red chilli flakes and 2-3 tbsps. of water into a blender and blend until it turns into a paste.
Next heat the oil into a large frying pan and cook your chicken pieces until evenly brown, then transfer onto separate plate. A
- dd more oil if needed into the frying pan and fry the sliced bell pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- add your green paste you prepared at the start and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. R
- eturn the chicken back into the frying pan with the paste and green peppers, then add in your coconut milk and
- season with salt and pepper to taste and boil.
Once boiling reduce heat and cover, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Next remove the chicken from the mixture with the green peppers (you might want to sieve it) and place remaining mixture on boil for another 10 minutes until it becomes bit more thicker.
- eturn the chicken and bell pepper to the green curry sauce stirring well and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes till its warm through out.
Serve with hot rice and enjoy!